Reviews (2,917)Best freeze dried sweets you'll ever taste! Thank you so much 🤤🤤 Amazing shows with the best freeze dried sweets you’ll ever taste crazy crazy crazy! this order consisted of just freeze dried werthers originals as they were just too damn good 😍😍. There is nothing else I can say, apart from if you haven't tried them then you need too. Actually no dont try them as I need to buy them all 🙈🤣🤣 Amazing streamer with the most insane freeze dried sweets. Best I’ve ever tasted. The crunch and enhanced flavour is just the best. if I could rate this higher I would not only are these the nicest freeze dried sweets you will ever have but the seller is one of the most generous on whatnot highly recommended Thank you so much! The freeze dried fruit salads are amazing! 😋🥶🍬💘 Forget just freeze dried, this company sell the very best sweets full stop. All professionally packaged and arrive freshly made and taste Devine. Genuinely one of the nicest sellers to be found anywhere with one of the best communities I have ever been apart of. He does so much for his community that on that basis alone he deserves all the support in the world but then when you try his product you become hooked 🤣 perfect as always these are the best freeze dried sweet you will ever has give them a try always so fresh got to stock up on some of my favourite freeze dried sweets! the jolly ranchers are mouthwateringly good! Thank you for my free big bag givvy of FREEZE DRIED 🥶🍬 Drumstick Choos, that were full to the top, sent quickly and packaged well (AS ALWAYS).
These were new to me and transform into really crunchy, full of flavour, expanded bites. I love how they have the double flavours, like the skittles flips, so you get a double hit of enhanced flavour in one. They are more creamy flavoured so don't pop or hit as much as the skittles for a full on, super strength fruity hit.
***CHECK THEM OUT*** for FREEZE DRIED SWEETS done properly 😋🤤 you won't regret it! Follow and bookmark now ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great price and dispatched really fast after ordering. Werthers Original is my new favourite freeze dried sweet by a mile. Excellent seller I can’t recommend enough. best show and sweets on whatnot. please check him out. has his own vip app where you can play games, earn wn credit and more!! thank you so so much for my order. I love the sweets endlessly... however the chai 💖💖💖💖 the best ever!!! Amazing freeze dried sweets. Got a massive bundle due to being a vip member. Well worth buying these sweets and joining the community! Best freeze dried sweets going 100% recommend🥶🍬 Fantastic thank you so much Sweet guys has changed the sweet game, I’m OBSESSED to say the least, he’s so generous I don’t know how he makes any money, even gave me freebies in my package, these freeze dried sweets are top notch quality, I could never go back to normal sweets after tastings these bad boys!!! Amen consistently provides excellent service, ensuring all items are securely packaged and freshly prepared. Clients are consistently satisfied by his professional approach, which fosters a sense of community and reflects a commitment to providing exceptional value. SweetGuys never fails to delight with their ever-changing repertoire of amazing freshly freeze dried sweets. There’s something for everyone, from those with a sweet tooth to ones who like a sour kick. They may seem expensive compared to the ones you find in stores and supermarkets but the difference is night and day, once you’ve had SweetGuys freeze dried sweets you’ll know they’re worth every penny. Come on by and check out his streams, a garenteed fun time with his wonderful community!