Reviews (625)I love all my new lalas! Everything was packed nicely and I love the little freebies that were added in! 10/10 Will buy from again! 😊💕 Thank you so much for everything also ty for the extra goodies they were such a nice surprise :) Amazing seller VERY FUNNY amazing toys !! Fast shipping Best seller on here! Super quick shipping, super sweet seller🤍 Honey!!! You snapped thank you for everything and being extremely patient and flexible! My daughter loves everything and the extras were so cool! Definitely dropping a bag next time with ya 😎 came super quick thank you queen for my items
Huge box lol Thank you so much girl I love my order.. ❤️❤️ Great seller, easy to communicate with, will definitely buy from again! everything is in pristine condition! tysm honey amazing as always 💗 Unfortunately some lalas were not in perfect condition like I hoped for, I did ask the seller if they were and she told me they are but now having them up close in person that’s not the case. I mean I am paying around 5-15 for each lala I was hoping for mint condition. I’ll be back for lalas though don’t get it twisted! The seller is a sweetheart I’m sure I can just make sure for the next time to ask for more close ups before purchasing. Thank you so much! I did receive everything i purchased :) Came in good timing tysm just one of the head as was rlly loose Best Lalaloopsy seller 💕 Her stuff always arrives fast, is packed so cute and safe, and everything is clean! Thank you ☺️💕 Super amazing sweet seller 🩷🩷🩷 love her and her shows! She’s the best! Super cute finds for your collection 🤩 Pets were in great condition, price was great, packaging was great- vibes were 🔥
Luv this seller 🫶🏻 fast shipping, good packaging, item in great condition as described, highly recommend this seller, thank you! Awesome seller and purchase im so happy with my purchase tysm honey love yaaalove you chrissssssy poo ♡ lol Very high quality packaging I loved it overall 🥹tysm for your purchase Lily ♡ Always the best deals with the most cutest packaging 🫶