Reviews (741)Such good quality and the cutest prints !! My kiddos love ! Whitley was absolutely wonderful to work with! Everything was as expected and received in a very timely manner. Even the packing was so cute! Thanks again! Thank you so much!! Loved everything and cute prints! 💗 I love the bamboo shorty! Thank you for the givvy also! 🫶🏼😊 Beautiful prints
Very happy with purchase
Would highly recommend :) She went above and beyond, so kind🤍 My order had a quick super fast delivery with excellent packaging. The products are superb and excellent with excellent deals also. The show was excellent, I enjoyed it had fun. The host was perfect, personable and very professional and I recommend seeing their shows bookmarking the shows and purchasing from them as much as you can. I was very lucky should have been part of the show to have been able to bid in part of the auctions, I give them the highest rating and praise possible. Please be a part of their streams and help them out, thank you... Thanks so much for the giveaway! I appreciate it! Loved our football peplum! So cute! Came really fast and super soft Thank you so much for the followers givey and the sandbox buyers givey!! Congratulations again on 2K sales!! Everything I got was amazing!! Will purchase from here again!! ❤️❤️❤️ Loved her personal hand written thank you note ! So sweet ! Super happy with my purchase I got the cutest really good quality zippy and a cute retro lovey thank you so much for the thank you card !!! 🩷 thank you so much for the adorable pjs and givies. !