Reviews (276)Fast shipping received everything no issues thank you 🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏 Always has an amazing show! Love this seller! I had a fun time playing the hit or miss game. it's the type of game that makes you feel like a real winner with great steals after walking away. Thank you 😊 Great show! Fun room to hang out in. thanks for the upgrade love the mini coins amazing seller, did a spin and win game and the seller had amazing items making it better odds then other spin to win games I have played a+ Thanks for the little extra! Great show. Everything arrived perfect Swift and awesome, you are the best! Love the Jokers. Thank you Amazing seller! Extremely fast shipping and incredible value in their surprise sets! Check them out!! highly recommend! 🙏🙌🌵 I cannot be happier with this seller. And with this product, there was hey, slight mishap with getting the item that was originally listed. But once I brought it to the Salar's attention, he immediately made things right with me. And I actually ended up getting two different products from him instead of one I could not be happier.Thank you so much for making my experience a pleasurable one Fast shipping and good packaging The arm and leg are super glued when receiving taking out of package the arm fell off. Great seller, great host and fast shipper.
Pops loved the ninja turtles!!!! As per description great doing business great seller Great seller fast shipping highly recommended I received my items ty for the cards awesome.