Reviews (43)Items received and very awesome 👏 thanks very much As usual everything in bnwot/ very excellent condition. Fast posting 📫 and well packaged. Thank-you Soph 😊 go give swipeforless a follow! 💜 Thanks very much for your kind support Awesome 👏 nice stuffs received Thanks very much for the toys Thank you so much amazing seller Love the jeans I got. Hope everything works out with your business lovely! Wishing u all the best. Lovely giveaway thankyou! so happy with my givy it smells amazing lovely seller, nice giveaway. perfect all items as decribed thank u recieved my pink spsrkly cover up & loose cream trousers . thankyou. xx great bedding fast delivery thank you Fab items! Exactly as shown on live. Thank you 🥰🥰💕 Lovely women I’m pretty sure her name was Sophie ? ,Absolute steal and fast delivery, and I’ve not worn it yet but to the touch it’s absolutely lovely and I’m excited to wear it ,I would definitely buy from here again ,Thank you lovely’s 🥰❤️ Nicer than it looked on screen