Reviews (23,816)I never received Amazon gift card code giveaway although it showed delivered. I’ve received a few from them no problems but the last 3-4 have never arrived. Seller said to take it up with Postal service. I left positives for the other ones but can’t believe that last 4 in a row have been lost in the mail. Thank you! Honest seller and has amazing deals!😊 Amazing seller!thank you!😊🔥🔥 Thank you guys for the new addition(s) to the collection. Keep up the great work! Have a blessed rest of your weekend! One my favorite sites to hang out and occasionally buy from. Even if I can afford to buy a whole or even half of a surprise set the team is still very kind and friendly. Have a blessed day y'all! 🙏 Dallas Cowboys....euuwwe lol Always perfect!!! Thank you soooo much!!! 💜🫶🏻 This is a Great seller!. Check them out, my Item came in excellent condition, very appreciated. fast shipping and handling. Great customer service, Amazing person to buy from. I definitely recommend checking them out. I Will be back to buy more!! Just received my mail from them in excellent condition, fast shipping and handling. Great customer service, wonderful person to buy from definitely recommend checking them out. I Will be back to buy more. Got my package in the mail from one of the best sellers on the app. Was extremely excited. Can’t wait for the next show. Arrived in excellent condition. Fast shipping. Great community. And great customer service.🫶 Love my new fastbacks I will be back for more !!! Thanks for the givy!! Great seller!! Awesome seller, fun show! Check it out!! Boom Baby 👊🏻 Thank you for the givvy 🔥💯🔥 thank you for the givy I really appreciate it alot thank you for the givys I really appreciate it alot thank you so much for the givys i really appreciate it 🙏