Reviews (42,624)Fun pack of cards to open for the givvy. Great show. Thanks for the free gift … Perfect 👌 Delayed shipping was due to post office, seller sent out quickly. Mr C and RC have both been exceptional breakers! Very friendly, personable, and know how to have a good time! MR C consistently makes us laugh and it’s the main reason we always join his show! I have only had one issue with shipping but MR C has helped me through the entire process! If you need a good breaker… swish is where it’s at! Thank you MR C and RC for always being so kind and pulling the big hits! When spots sells below what you were looking for, I get being disappointed. But this Mr C breaker basically acted like a spoiled child and made everyone feel like crap for getting deals and completely ruined the break, even arguing with his chat. Completely unprofessional. If you need to walk away for a minute and compose yourself, do it, but don’t get mad at people who ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS. Interesting way to garner business. I will definitely not be back. Change your attitude or find other work that doesn’t require you to keep your composure. Ridiculous getting mad at people because they didn’t give you ENOUGH money…. Amazing cellarThe best pulls relics autographs case hits you could ever imagine.Do not sleep on him one thousand stars 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! What a great seller the packaging was flawless! My cards arrived on time and well preserved. Looking forward to the next break! Thank you for the givvy!!! Thanks!!! Your givvys are the best!! Hopefully soon I will be a buyer and not a givvy goblin. Keep up the great work If you enjoy a breaker that behaves like a Toddler when spots don't sell for what he thinks they should. "Mr. C" is for you. I'm actually embarrassed for him.