Reviews (9,174)As always great show great buys A++++ Thank you so much. My daughter loves it
Complete broken and destroyed. The photo is not the same Your order was broken in transit never would we ever sell something that was completely shattered and act like it wasn’t. Thank you for your time on this review! Wonderful packing, thank you for being so caring SUPER SOFT, Love the blankets!!!🫶🏼 Fast shipping. Thanks you for the pumpkin comfort Snuggie’s they are a peach color. So pretty. Top show! My first and favorite. Syd, Lori & Eric do the BEST job. Petfection My items all arrived in perfect condition - even the wrapping paper. I love the small pumpkin tureen. I especially love the towels though: they are so soft like velvet. Great packaging and fast shipping. I’m trying to pace myself on purchases but your shows are absolutely addictive. You guys have such great stuff! 😊Thank you! As described in fast delivery As described in fast delivery My pup loves Lamb Chop but it won’t survive. Just need to make him happy. 😁 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful experience! My order arrived exactly as expected and everything was packaged nicely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you so much! 💕 Beautiful blanket!! Thank you! Perfect transaction! Great products, price and shipping!! Thank you so much!!! 😊 Love my items. My Franken Bride is beautiful. love love love her. everything i get here is great quality. Always packed nicely and arrives quickly.
Thanks so much!! Everything was great! I'm so excited to wear all my new soft clothes! Thank you! amazing seller 😁 love everything Wreath is beautiful! Ty. It was packaged really well. Fast shipping and packed with care! Thank you! A+++++ This pillow is so adorable. I love it. Tysm. Y 2 r so great