Reviews (99)as always, love the note 🥰 You are so creative. Love the dollhead and fall flowers. 🥰 Thank you!! Packaged well as always. thanks bb!💙 Thanks for my soft cat socks giveaway! 🐈⬛ Fastest shipping in the West 😉 Love this little matching owl guy, thanks sweet friend 🥰♥️ Adorable kitty beans, thanks so much! Thank you so much, my sweet Sylar! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Packaged carefully and shipped quickly! Exactly what I expected. Great sellers. Packed with care and arrived in great shape. Fast delivery Well packaged! Thank you! Love love my cats 🐈 Thank you so much 😊 Sylar did a great show! My cute cat thingys came safe and sound! Tysm Sylar! I love this lil guy 🖤
Beautiful kitties!! Thank you so much!! More cute owls from this amazing seller! Thanks so much girl, fast shipping as usual 😍🥰 Love my stuff!!!! Those s&p shakers are too cute!!🥰 The trinket box is wonderfully unique! 💕And the givvys are amazing…love the tin and I had such a blast looking through all the goodies you put in it! Thank you so much!😊 I had a great time in your show! Adorable!🥰 thanks, Queen! 😊 Perfect addition to the gallery! 🐱 Amazing seller with a variety of items! I lover her artwork!❤️ Love love love my purchase. Absolutely beautiful and goes great with my collection. Thank you so much! The clips are lovely!