Reviews (459)Awesome thank you so much!!!! Fast shipping great products Greet seller, fast shipping and packed well, arrived as shown on stream. My daughters enjoy it as
Much as I do so cute and fun thank you so much! 😊 Awesome Lego seller with tons of inventory, fun streams, great deals, and super fast shipping! Boxed nicely and all Lego boxes were in excellent shape. Fast delivery as well! Thank you Happy to hear it! 🙌 You’re welcome! Got both the figures I ordered! Came in a box intact as shown! I haven’t opened them they will remain in their cmf boxThank you for the review! Great items thanks for the fast shipping Great Seller. Fast Shipping. Yo bro thanks 🙏 need the car for a costume ghostrider Perfect condition thanks! amazing hot wheels for the family Got it in perfect condition! Great packaging and, arrived safely and quickly! Thanks! Will definitely purchase again and recommend to other buyers!Thank you! Glad to hear it 🙌