Reviews (72,080)Never received due to seller not paying enough shipping and I was expected to pay for it to receive it. these blokes are top tier. pulled me some massive cards that made it halfway around the globe in great condintion these blokes are top tier. pulled me some massive cards that made it halfway around the globe in great condintion BUYER BEWARE — thousands spent, zero support when it mattered.
I spent thousands of dollars in their breaks over the past few months. When I finally hit a Cam Ward redemption, the package went missing in the mail.
I contacted customer support multiple times and received no response. I eventually had to interrupt a live break just to get someone’s attention. The breaker promised support would reach out.
Their eventual response? “Go to Whatnot.”
Packages can get lost. Ignoring a customer and then passing them off is a choice. There was no meaningful help, no accountability, and no effort to make things right.
I gave them repeat business for months. The first time I needed help with a missing hit, this is how they handled it. They’ve lost my business.
Before you spend money here, ask yourself whether that’s the support you’d accept if your biggest hit never arrived Sam, Cal, and CJ are all legends amongst mere men Fast shipping...well packaged! Kudos! The pack was in pretty good shape and so were the cards “Another package arrived and once again I have absolutely no recollection of showing financial restraint. 😂” Great Stream and super fast shipping quick ship, and packaged well.