Reviews (745)First cards in my new collection! Thank you!
Great seller, great purchase! A++ THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT CARDS! Fast delivery and mint cards. Thanks awesome guy. great to work with. speedy delivery. flawless exchange Another great purchase. Quick and secure shipping. Thanks again Another great transaction with T-Brawny. Always a great buy with T-Brawny check out this stream. Great cards at great prices shipped quickly and secure. Cool seller, wicked good shipping, awesome live cast Great cards. Arrived promptly and were packaged securely. Fast shipping! Well packed! A++++ Thank you so so much for all of the great cards! Will be back! My favorite favorite streamer!!! he has amazing cards!! Very giving has a big heart!! I absolutely love Tee!! I will always recommend this streamer—fire cards! The shipping was perfect and fast, and everything arrived in great condition. I will definitely be back to buy more cards! thanks good show and nice shipping solid cards foe the price too Great show, cards and prices! Thanks for the takes 👊🏻