Reviews (42)I've bought from many, many sellers on here. From live bin sales to luxury shows. This seller, her thoughtfulness & her packaging was far one of the best experiences I've had on Whatnot.
Amazing all around in my book. 12/10 recommend her & her shows! ❤️✨ Thank you soooo much! I loved all my items and opening my beautifully packed package was like Christmas morning for me 😂 Love it all! Thank you. It always makes me happy to know my buyers love their items!!! 😁 Thank you so much for your support!! 💕💕 love all my nails and love even more the free extra surprises, no one ever does that anymore. Love this seller 💕Thank you so much for supporting my show. I’m so glad you enjoyed everything 😊 Thank you so much !! 😊 for the thought Givy 🥰Thank you! Appreciate you joining and hanging out :) WOW!! 😍😍 I’m in LOVE with everything I received! Thank you so much Queen 🫶🏻🫶🏻♥️ I can’t wait to see you live again! 10/10! The quality is top notch and the packaging and freebies just wowww 🥰🥰Thank you!! It was so much fun having you in my show. Appreciate the support and I’m glad you liked everything! 🤗 love my nails tysm Thank you for supporting! Means a lot! 🫶 Thank you for the givey!Thank you for supporting and watching!! Appreciate it so much! Great deals and best giveaways 💞 Thanks for the givey Great show too Thank you so much!! Great products and great shows! I watched tackyglam’s first show and I NEVER would have known if she hadn’t told us!! She made shopping so fun and an overall exceptional experience from shopping to receiving my items!! Her vibe is top tier and her smile was contagious!! She packed each of my items with the upmost care to ensure nothing leaked or broke en route! All items were as advertised and new! If you’re looking for a fun shopping experience, this is the place to be!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I will 100% shop with her again!! fast shipping. items as described. items packaged great so they wouldn't leak. would buy from again. Thank you for the giveaway! Today was a happy day!!! I received my package that, OMG!!! It was packaged with so much care and attention to detail💕 Nothing leaked nothing was smashed, bubble wrapped almost every single of my 20 items!! 😍😍😍😍 It arrived quickly just in time for my vacation!! Love all my items and can’t wait to shop with you again, love this host 🫶❤️ Everything is just as it was shown. The Gucci and Louboutin lippies are freaking amazing!!!! Thank you for the extras, I’m extremely grateful. I hope your first show was as amazing as you are!! Now do another show!!!
A time was definitely had. Again, you’re Amazing!! Loved everything !! Great seller !
🤩😍🤩😍 thanks for the sample,can't wait for your next show. Tackyglam’s live was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! My items arrived within a week, were packaged neatly and with care. 10/10 will be shopping again! Fast shipping, love the product!