Reviews (51)Thanks so much for all the goodies! Thank you! I loved my cardigan sweater it is so cute.. I wear it to work..Thank you for the givvys! I love that book it is amazing. Shipping was fast Thank you boo 😘🫶🏾, Loveeeeeee everythanggggg!! Packaging on POINT, items as described, and quality is OUTSTANDING!! Absolutely fell in love with the journals made by TAH 😍😍!! Make sure you grab you one before they are all gone!! Such a sweet seller! 🫶 I got a great deal, my order arrived in great condition, and everything was perfect. I’ll definitely be back to shop again! 💕 It’s perfect and the item was definitely packaged with love. Thank you girl ❤️☺️ Loved everything
Shopping with Tah is the best 🥰 Amazing as always! Already rockin my new clothes! Fast shipping! Amazing seller with great items!
Thanks for the A brand new day shirt 🤣🤣🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great items and a fantastic seller! Thanks so much, my items are perfect!🙂 Amazing as always Tah! Fast shipping. Awesome shows! 10/10 seller! Just received my package. Thank you so much and everything was perfect. Packaging was absolutely amazing and shipping was fast. Love this seller go check her out she has some great finds. Fast shipping and amazing service as usual! Great items and very fast shipping, will definitely be shopping with them again 🫶🏻 Awesome seller! Fast shipping, packaged very well. Loved my gift! So sweet! Thank you so much! Definitely bookmarked:) Always enjoy shopping with Tah
Great items very pleased 😀 Awesome host & great clothing!! I’m very happy with my purchase
See ya next show 😀 great shipping time and reasonable prices. thanks tah for my items¡! My daughter loved the soft shorts! Thanks so much Tah! Loved everything as always
❤️❤️