Reviews (11,375)So obsessed with these overalls!!! 😍😍 Best surprise squishy set around!! Finally got my dream drop along with a few early Xmas gifts to stash away for the kiddos. Auntie really is the best. 💕 Don’t sleep on these organic cotton sets!!! Super cute prints and high quality! Nothing cuter than a baby in a burger outfit. 🥹 I love these new rompers and matching shirts so much! 🎃🦇👻💀 I had to get one in every print for my daughter, granddaughter and myself. They fit TTS, little baggy like they are supposed to be. Don’t miss out on this new drop! Fast shipping and 5 ⭐️ seller. Auntie is the Best!!! Always love my purchases!! Thank you Auntie for the givvy! You are always so thoughtful & giving. 🩷🩷🩷😘😘 My daughter said tell auntie “this is the best squishie I’ve ever had”
Absolutely love auntie and her kind heart! Such a great person in the community and fun shows💕 I LOVE the Minecraft blanket, it is so soft and cozy! My son adores the print! The BB3 phone stand is adorably cute! Thank you for the sticker therapy and pen. A little something for the kids and Mama. Such a good mail day 💌. Thank you, Auntie! 🥰💜 My Daughter took over my blanket wins at least I get to match panties and boxers with my hubby 😍🥳🥳🥳 I AM IN LOVE 😍 THIS MINKY ‼️😍 and the best seller to have bought it from! Always goes above and beyond for her people! Worth every penny and every minute spent in her shows! Quality of the print wasn’t the best. Thank you for the cute givvy, Auntie! I needed a new freshie. We love our story book of from auntie, she’s always thinking about the children 🩷 Awesome lives for sure to make you laugh, great prints and bamboo products. Great customer service, great prices and fast shipping! To my understanding, it was a surprise blanket that was Bamboo because that's what the listing said. Paid $45 for a $15 kohls blanket.. Everything was wonderful as usual!! Thank you!! Thank you for the BB3 keychain, we love these! We love the bamboo items, too tysm Auntie! ☺️ If you need a squishy dealer, Auntie is ya girl! 🩷 The best surprise squishy wheel set that someone can only dream of!! Thanks for helping me get my kids the best Xmas gifts and doing it so early I won’t have to stress!! The best accessories! Don’t sleep on the manties or floss for your cheeks!