Reviews (1,012)Beautiful pieces and speedy shipping. Very happy and highly recommend. I see you girly! 🎀💕Love my items🔥 Great deals ✨ Absolutely love it! So cute! Fits perfectly! Me and my daughter LOVED the jewelry pieces! Perfect item and super fast shipping Thank you girlie 🌸 loved your shows before but I wanted you to know I see the work you been putting in✨🔥☺️😍taleshasthriftedfindsSeller
Thank you that’s so sweet! 😭🫶 Arrived as described. Thank you. Love everything thank you!!😊
Amazing seller with excellent items! A+++ the jewelry is beautiful 😍😍 thank you so much! Talesha, I loved everything. it all fit and my daughter stole what was too big 😂 thank you again!! always happy shopping with you. I'm glad to be able to support you Amazing seller! All items were in excellent condition! Love My free people dress was such a great buy💖tysm Super nice!! I love this bag. 100% leather and in excellent condition! What a great deal!!! great items for great prices I always am excited to get my package from her Because I know I’m going to get some amazing items. Thank you I’m very happy. Another win from one of my favorite people on here! Perfect condition, fast delivery, and always a great show 🫶💙