Reviews (382)Always great. Love everything. I didn’t receive one of my items. I won some wireless headphones and they were not delivered but the other stuff was. thanks for the great deals and will buy again soon Everything is great as always. Everything is great as usual. 😃 Such great people!!! Always deals and so generous with giveys! Fast shipping!! great packaging!! EXCELLENT SELLERS! Love your shows I will definitely be in more of your shows spending thanks
Tammy, thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway. You guys are so awesome. I truly appreciate it.!!! love shopping with these dealers so sweet and if, my kids pop in while watching. I don't have to worry about language. stuff is very good never been disappointed. Very cute givvy thank you Great items and wonderful seller. All items came exactly as sold on live. Thank you! Love my purchase, ty! Lots of goodies in that box!😁