Reviews (387)Awesome seller. Thanks for the giveaway 🫶 tyvm for my giveaway win fast shipping arrived safe and sound! Perfect! Ty!!!! I came for beauty but ended up buying everything. I love everything. I can’t wait to wear my new head warmer. Thank you! Excellent show and products. Tammy is awesome !! thanks for the body cream I just wanna say I was very happy with my items I purchased from the seller. I will definitely come back. She has some good sales. Good at products. Thank you once again. . . . a fabulous top to match my new Easel pants. TY! 🙂 Thank you for the giveaway. The freshener smells so good. I love all my deals from Tammy! Everything is clean and in great condition and pricing is always awesome. Great products every time! Awesome seller with great inventory!! Luv products! Ty so much! I absolutely loveeeeeeee all of my body sprays and body cream. I told her what scents I liked and she picked the literal PERFECT ones for me! Thank you! ❤️