Reviews (237)Lovely clothes for dollar starts Always great deals and amazing items 🫶🏼tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!! I always enjoy seeing you in my show ❤️ always excited too get your orders. everything is always perfect. thank you!!! 😊tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Thrilled with all my purchases. Packaging and shipping was phenomenal. Great seller and fun show. Thank you. 😊 tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Great seller everything always in flawless conditions super fast shipping tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Lovely leather handbag! I wish I had noticed a stain on the front when I watched the video, but it is obviously there when I rewatched it… So it is my fault. Shipped quickly thank you.tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you ❤️ I am so sorry about the spot on the purse, I looked back at the video and I see what you are talking about, I didnt notice it 😞 If you'd like a refund, Id be happy to refund you!! wonderful as always, thank youtammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Great pickups!! Thank you!!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!!! I appreciate you ❤️ Thank you everything was greattammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!! I appreciate you ❤️ great items, fast shipping, thank you 😊 tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!! I appreciate you ❤️ Loved all my items will continue to follow this seller tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you ❤️ Great seller such affordable prices fast shipping 🥰🙌tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!!! I appreciate you ❤️
Such a sweet lady! Great things! Fast shipping!!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much ❤️ I appreciate you ❤️ Great show and love all the things I gottammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much ❤️ Thank you so much for my great items at a great price. Much appreciated!!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you SO much!!! I appreciate you ❤️ Sweater has a stain and zip up had cat food in the pockets
pockets tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
I am sorry that I didnt check the pockets in the jacket, as all my clothes are thrifted and I do my best to check them and I certainly would have called out the stain on the sweater if I would have caught it. You messaged me and I replied with an apology and even though you said you didnt want anything in return, I sent you money. I thrive to do my best!! Have a great, blessed day ❤️ Thanks! Will shop again with you. tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ thank you for great deals fast shipping and wonderful items 💛tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Loved all my great items! Ty!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ products were in great shape and fast pickup!!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ I love Tammy’s show! The items have been amazing. Thanks so much.tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ Great items and great seller 💞tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you ❤️ great items fast shippingtammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️ As always Tammy, lovely items! Thank you!tammystreasuredboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much ❤️