Reviews (669)Great show!!!!Thank you so much Michelle for your purchase and always modding for me 🫶🏻You are such a great friend 🥰 so happy! exactly what I wanted/paid for, fast shipping. thank you Tammy! I’m so happy that you are happy with your purchase 🥰 Hope you come back for many more great items Another gem from Tammy 😊 Packed with a lot of care and bubble wrap 🫧🫧🫧 Thank you 🩷Grace thank you so much for the great review. It’s always a pleasure to see you pop in my shows each day 🤗 Always pleased with my purchases. Thank you Tammy!You are so welcome. Thank YOU for your purchase 🥰 Thanks Tammy! Allways love her shows!Thank you Becky 🤗I’m so glad I get to see you again in my mini shows Thankyew so so so much!!You are so welcome and thank you for your support of my small business 🤗 Just opened my box of many miniatures from Tammy. Everything was packed and shipped with a lot of care. Love all the pieces I received especially my Taz eating a hamburger salt and pepper shakers! Thank you 💕 I’m so happy everything arrived safe. Taz salt and pepper shakers are adorable. I’m so glad you love them 🥰 Love the 2 mini Xmas trees and the mini Xmas house. Tysm!Thank YOU for shopping with me. Hope to see you again 🤗 Love my purchases! Thank you.😊 You’re so welcome and thank YOU for coming into my show 🥰 Love my purchase! Thank you.😊 Love this seller and her finds!! Thank you!Thank you so much Becky🙏I’m so glad you like what you purchased Great show. sweet seller. amazing minis to choose from. affordable prices. fast shipping. everything is always wrapped with ❤️. tysm my friend. ❤️ You are the sweetest Connie and thank YOU for always coming to my shows Great minis! Everything came carefully packed. Thank you! Perfect new minis! Tysm!You are so welcome and thank YOU 🙏 Great items as usual! I’ve never seen the brass stoplight before!! Thanks Tammy!Tysm Craig for always coming back to my show 🥰 Everything was great! Fast shipping!Thank you so much for coming into my show 🥰 Hope to see you again Love everything!!I’m so happy you love everything you purchased. Tysm for always coming into my shows 🤗 Such a wonderful and kind seller!! Always gives great deals and have unique new items daily. Tammy also wraps everything so well for a smooth unbreakable experience.💕 She's amazing 💜🦋💜Lisa Ty so much for this great review. Your business is so much appreciated! It’s ppl like you that make it possible for me to be on whatnot 🥰 love my goodies, thank you. love shopping with you things are wrapped up good and mailed right outI’m so glad you came back to my shows Kim. It’s always nice to see buyers that consistently give me support for my small business 🥰 Tammy always has such nice stuff! Great variety and she is so friendly!! Ty Craig for always coming into in shows 🥰 Love my little Pomeranian mini and the little ducks. Thank you so much everything was great!Thank you for your purchase Patty. So glad you love your items 🥰 Just adorable 🥰 thanks for the extra gifts!!You are so welcome and thank YOU for your purchase 🥰