Reviews (9)Love the order and how well it was packaged! Super fast shipping, thank you!!! Great communication and a great experience. Thanks!! Thank you for sending the candle brand new in the box with the plastic wrap! Also really appreciate the unexpected free gift!! Will be back again! Arrived quickly & came with goodies that complimented my order. Love 💗 Thank you for the gift tooYou are so welcome, Amy! Thanks for shopping with me. ❤️ This was such a great experience! The shipping took longer than expected due to weather which was completely uncontrollable but to make up for it she sent double what I ordered and an amazing free gift. I was communicated with several times continuing to get updates from her. I would highly recommend this seller! The products were amazing and she was so kind!!Thank you so much for understanding the delay! You were so kind and patient! Enjoy! ❤️