Reviews (203)Stunning necklace and wonderful seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love everything I got and loved my stickers to. Thank you so much!!!!!! I love everything so much and really enjoyed your show! I’ll be back! Thank you💕 Thank you for the beautiful pieces!! Seller has the best things!!! Everything was just a described and packaged very carefully, love it all. Thank you! Love all of my things!! Fantastic seller! Fantastic seller. You’ll find deals and treasures in every show. The host is so kind and easy going. She’s great. 10/10 Holli is a great seller! Fun fast paced shows! Thank you. Thank you so much! Love it Fast Shipping I get the best things from this seller!!! Highly recommend :) fun shows & fast shipping I love everything as usual! Especially the glasses, I should’ve grabbed the other two. Thank you! Loved everything. Seller is such a sweetheart and has so many amazing things ❤️🤩 Awesome seller! Fun shows! Always something neat to see & fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You count on Holli to have the goods for a crazy price. Such a fun show and something I look forward to every week! Amazing! Such a sweet seller and a fun show!