Reviews (33)These bows are beautifully made, and the quality is amazing. Definitely will purchase again. I’m really happy with my bows they are to cute and I can’t wait for my baby to wear them. Love the fabric, love her, what more could u ask for!!?? Everything was perfect! Thank you so much 😊 Everything was in the package. Thank you for the beautiful fabrics. Definitely be back for more. Nice quality and fast shipping Fat quarters are cuter than they appeared on TV and arrived well packaged and quickly. Such an amazing first show!!! Such a sweet and fun seller, gonna stay supporting this sweet girl!!! Everything was in my package. Thank you for the beautiful fabric. I'll definitely be back for more Absolutely loved shopping her first show! 🩷 She was so fun and welcoming, everything was exactly as described, and she went above and beyond by including adorable custom bows for my little one and extra scrap fabric. Such a thoughtful seller with amazing customer service—I can’t wait to shop with her again! Highly recommend supporting her! ✨ Will definitely show again! Thanks!