Reviews (152)Good show, nice sb, quality items, secure fast shipping, ty! Ok, so Taryn here has some of the BEST shows.. especially if you're a book nerd like me. So much fun discussing books while buying beautiful jewelry at amazing prices. It's a unique niche and I love it ❤️ Beautiful! Love everything, especially my new bracelet. ❤️ Absolutely in love with all my purchases, especially the upcycled vintage necklace! Thank you! Always love everything from Taryn! 🩷 🩷🩷 Always so much fun!!! Taryn is literally one of the greats!! 🤍🤍 What can I say about one of my favorite people on what not 💜 except great as usual and Jasper loves his new home 🤣 Everything was perfect! Fantastic seller. Her book themed shows are the BEST! 📚 very creative seller! I loved the show concept! Will definitely buy again! thank you so much Taryn! Beautiful earrings! Book show was amazing!! Can’t wait for the next one!!! 🩷 You guys!! These items were bought during one of Taryn’s “for bookish girls” shows and not only do I love the ring, brooch, and stickers but she sent a TBR list!! Having a recommended list from like minded folks is like GOLD!! I love her clever idea to do that. Will definitely be back! Thank you! 💕 such an amazing fun show with the SWEETEST host !!! loved every single item i bought !!!! Love the sea serpent! Thank you! Fun show! so many great items as always 😍 careful packaging, and the mini books are adorable The seller always has the most beautifully curated shows! Everything I get from her feels like a little treasure. ❤️ SUPER fun show! Beautiful items and best shipping, thanks! The SWEETEST seller. Great items at awesome prices. LOVE my new necklace!! Thank you! Beautiful jewelry and quick shipping! 🩷🩷🩷 Thrilled with my bangles and necklace. Arrived promptly Always the best seller! I love my jewelry! 😍😍 Love my earrings! Thank you, sweet girl! 🥰🤗🩷 Thank you.Have a.bless weekend.