Reviews (524)I absolutely love her vibe! I am so excited about the gel plate prints I purchased. it's going to be hard picking the right frames. I have no doubt I'll be back to purchase more. 🥰 Her Art Raid Trains are 🔥🎨👏🏾🦋 Thank you so much for the great giveaway 😊 💕 Love the stamp they are all so interesting. Thank you for the note with my purchase! Fast shipping as well! Super Excited to have won this. Happy birthday to me.💜🦋 These cards from Prague are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for bringing stuff back from your trip. 🦋💜 All items as described. Well packaged. Fast shipping. Hi. The magnet is already on my fridge and can’t wait to use the F**k washi tape. Thank you 😊 Beautiful pieces of artwork. I love them!! Beautiful art from a beautiful human 💕 Reminds me of younger days 💕 Thank you so much for bringing and sharing souvenirs 💖 thank you for my giveaway 💕 So happy to have receive your artworks.
Thank you. I really like the colorful paper pack! Thank you Beautiful papers! Can’t wait to create something with them! Awesome sticker - thanks so much! 🌞🌵 Everything is beautiful and love your papers. I can't wait to use them. Amazing quality paper in the perfect size for small projects! It’s awesome to have mini pieces of Tasha’s artwork to use for various things! They are so cute in person and I can’t wait to use them!! Great seller and always ships super quick! Quick shipping and great product! Highly recommend seller! Thanks so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Incredible!! Tasha is so talented. I love everything she does. Shop with this artist!!!! Thank you so much for my unique earrings! I received them packaged like a present and you have lovely handwriting! 🥰 I love my vinyl stickers. Added to my daily carry immediately !Have crafts will travel 😍