Reviews (265)Always amazing quality products and hides. So happy every time I purchase!!! Love the gnome, it's so cute! Thank you so much for the raid givvy!! 🔥 By far the best thing I’ve gotten on Whatnot yet Adorable bowl, packaged to perfection! First let me say this is my first purchase with the seller, I have since purchased more items! The dough bowl, round bowl, picture frame are so beautiful!!! Such high quality items!!! Also thank you for the givy! It’s beautiful!!! I am so glad I found you!! You won’t be disappointed shopping here!❤️❤️ This was a gift to my son and he just loved it!!! The whiskey sign goes great with his bar!!! Thank you Love, love the shirt. Bought it for my friend so excited for him to see it. YAY!!! I’m so excited for you to give it to him!!!! Let me know if he loves it 🥰 Great purchase great host thank you!
Thank you so much for coming into my show and shopping I love ya girl!! I’m good now that I finally got it after 13 days later From the day, I ordered it, which was on 21 August but it looks amazing on my table. Thank you. Love Brandi & Michael! They have great stuff! Thank you for the giveaway. Very cute!You are so welcome! Thank you for joining our show! 💖 Thank you so much, everything was amazing, love your show will definitely be coming back again 💕💕 Love the frame! Live my giveaway super cute scarf!! Thank you!
Great show. Fantastic prices
Wife loved the colorful wild rags and the T shirt fits me great. One for me, two for her. Brandi and Michael and great sellers and awesome people. 🥰 🤩 love everything thank you 😊 So adorable!!! Loved the new packaging!! Thank you for the great deals 🫶🏼💜 Absolutely LOVE this seller! One of the best on WhatNot! If you’re not watching her shows, you’re missing out!!!! I love the crewneck you made me such good quality !!