Reviews (1,969)Awesome packaging & condition was just as described! thank you! will be back for more! Thank you so much for The Monsters One Piece Nami. My collection is complete now (minus the secret). Thanks again! Exactly as described and at a great price!! Great guy who gives great deals. He responds fast and packages very well. 10/10 would recommend. Great packaging and fast delivery Fast shipping, great deals, clean solid bricks 🧱🧱🧱🔥🧱🔥🧱🔥🔥 Great seller and super nice! Definitely will buy again from soon Awesome build at a great price, Jango was missing his guns and his hairpiece but other than that everything was as expected. Nicely packed. Good seller! Some of the best deals I’ve seen Appreciate it, Great Packaging. Thank you so much for The Monsters One Piece. I only need a few more to complete my collection! Great shipping, love the cards and pops I got I got a large order from tauffycollects and all my pops were package beautifully. received quickly as well! packaged very well and thank you for the giveysss! Another perfect shipment from Tauffy
Funkos came in perfectly packaged! Amazing host and great streams! 🙌🏼🤙🏼