Reviews (127)Loved my order. Fast shipping. As always, just love these sellers! Great items for the price just a little disappointing all of them are damaged other than that great show great sellers loved our package. was so excited and pleasantly surprised to see what our bestie and your family got us. can't wait for the next box.Aww we love you guys so much thank you ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰 Love ❤️ thank you was so fun picking the mystery box Thank you so much!! So glad you had fun and loved everything!❤️❤️ absolutely love all my new goodies... so gorgeous in person... very fast shipping.. i highly recommend this seller... they are great... ❤️❤️❤️🥰 im so glad you love everything your amazing thanks for being a repeat customer ❤️❤️❤️ One of the stones has a big chipIm soo sorry to hear this can you message me and we can work something out?❤️🙏🏻 Honestly better than I expected! I already had a few mango calcite so I was unsure but it is shorter and chunkier than the ones I have so it adds depth to my display! The green tower is a beautiful color green. I was also a little wary of the grey one. But the camera didn’t do it justice. Beautiful and sparkly 🥰 bonus- I live the size of the towers. Perfect for my displays!Yay!! So excited to hear that! Thank you so much for the kind words and such an amazing review ❤️🥰🥰 everything came in great shape and very well packaged. thank you!Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it all! 5 ⭐️'s 👍👍Thank you so very much!❤️🙏🏻 Amazing mystery boxes, great value! You have a eye for some crazy moss guys keep up the amazing work absolutely love thank you again so much We love you too! Can’t wait to come in and get goodies from you too!❤️❤️❤️ Fun games the products are excellent and prices were beautiful. I highly recommend this seller.Aww thank you so much!! So glad you loved everything!!❤️❤️🙏🏻 absolutely love all my new goodies... tysm.. super fast shipping too...I highly recommend this seller aww yay!! So glad you love all your new goodies ❤️🙏🏻 thank you so much! These guys are the absolute best! Tay and David are such kind and caring people. They have the best pieces and they'll even bundle and hold for you if you are in need. Not only are they amazing sellers. they are also comedians absolutely free of charge. I never stop laughing and having fun while we are there. always a good time. 🥹❤️ very blessed to know you guys! ❤️Aww heck! We love you to pieces! Thank you for always having fun and hanging out ❤️❤️ your amazing love! Thank k you for such kind words!❤️❤️ This seller was so much fun to talk and BS with, extremely accommodating. Package came quickly with an extra mini sphere. Can’t wait to tune in again.Aww thank you so much!! 😊 can’t wait for you to come in again!!❤️❤️ Trumps are so fun. The rose is gorgeous!!! Thank you!Aww yay!! Im so glad you loved everything thank you so much!😊 Absolutely stunning!!! My wifey is gonna lose her mind when she gets this piece!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! 1000/10 recommend!!!💜🧚♀️💜🫶🫶🫶Yay!! Of course and im so glad everything is exactly how you wanted thank you 😊 Amazing Ty Of course!! Thank you so much! Awesome seller great packing Love it 😀 Thank you so much glad you enjoyed! very beautiful piece much more beautiful than I expected ❤️ 😍 Aww thank you love! Glad you loved it!! Love Everything I got! You guys are amazing! We love ya!❤️Thank you so much!! We love you too☺️ Perfect in every way favorite seller on here!! Couldn’t ask for better vibes and pricing!!Aww we love you!! 🥰 thank you!!!