Reviews (46)Love my new brush! And thank you for the givvys! 💕 Amazing smelling body spray. Taya is AMAZING! Thank you girl💕 Waiting so long for one face mask and I paid $10 she definitely needs to do bundles or something because it just wasn’t worth it in my opinion Hi! I’m glad you were happy with the packaging and accuracy! 💕 I’m sorry the shipping wait was frustrating. Since shipping times and rates are determined by Whatnot/the carrier, that part is unfortunately outside of my control. I definitely understand that a $5 item with shipping can feel like a lot for a single-item order, though! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. 🫶🏽 Such a sweet seller! Has some of the best products all around and loves to GIFT! Thank you so much 💕 Thank you so much! Loved everything! Thank you! Just as described 5 ⭐️ Amazing amazing small seller 🫶🏽 Great vibes, amazing products, fantastic packaging and shipping. Thank you for my great pickups 😍 Taya is AMAZING!! Please check out her lives & support her , you won’t regret it!! Fantastic items and deals ✨ The products were packaged with care & arrived perfectly. I loved the show & the vibes. I will most definitely be back 🫶🏼