Reviews (1,145)This was my first purchase with @taykaydeals. I love my purchase. The pricing is so good and the shipping is lightning fast. Thank you! THANK YOU! 🙏🏻 I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 🥰🫶🏼 Such cute sellers, amazing items and got here so quickly! All of my items are great! I will buy again Items are great and shipping was fast. I would buy from this seller again The best sellers on the app. thanks ladies Great sellers! Love buying off of these 2. Everything I get is always perfect! Love my items! This was my first purchase on the WhatNot app and I couldn’t love it more! Thanks for the stuff :) I’ll definitely buy from yall again Shipped super fast! Items arrived in perfect condition! would definitely buy from again Great items. Great sellers Great sellers and fast shippers I got my package today..Thank you I loved everything 💓 So glad and happy with ALL my buys on these gently used clothes! These sellers are fun helpful and have a good eye for fashion needs. Thank you. I appreciate it and you.🪷🩷 Thanks so mich!! Everything is super nice Everything is super nice!! thanks Ladies Everything is perfect. thanks girls!