Reviews (59)Sticker is sooo cute! My babies are home! Thank you! Thank you for the stickers!! Tayler is the BEST!!! her show was calm and relaxing, I sat in it for hours! On top of that, she is so generous! I was able to snatch a couple of Sonny’s I’ve been wanting, for incredible prices! Shipping was very fast and everything came packaged nicely! Thanks again, Tayler! Shipped fast and I love my Sonny 😊, def plan on buying from this seller again!! Thank you! Packaged great and exactly the crash out I wanted hehehe Thank you mi Tay for my givy 🥰😘 such sweet seller and hosts fun shows 😝🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the givey. The stickers were so cute. 🥰 my sister INSTANTLY stole my strawberry sonny sticker 😂 THANK YOU THESE ARE SO CUTE omg 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Packaged well, shipped fast! Tysvm ❤️ Thank you so much for my beautiful panda Sonny! I love him! Ty for the sticker givvy! 🫶🏼 Thank youuu Mi Tay love youuu Thank you so much girly! Stop by any time! 💕 Thank you so much for the sticker givvy bestie! 💖 absolutely LOVE my new green dino!! tysm! packaged very safely!🫶🏼🩷 Yay! I love my new lily bell! It was packaged nicely and all definitely return to purchase more. 🥰 Packaged well and came quickly! Thanks for my starfish, I absolutely love!!