Reviews (1,034)Excellent! Fantastic cups, brand new! Fast shipping. Great item! Shipped super fast! Thank you very much!! Such an amazing seller! Absolutely in love with my stack! Taylor sells the most amazing everything!!! 💜💜💜 So much BP! Good thing this month was my birthday!!!! 💜 I already love this so much
your bookmarks are amazing! Cawcaw Raven joggers for the win!! LOVE my frost buddy! Shipping was speedy too! Great show, great host, great products! Always love my ho flappin purchases 🩵 Fun shows! Perfect jewelry, plus other things! Definitely check her out! The item did not arrive at my address it was delivered back to the seller? I have requested a refund but seller has me blocked which is very poor!!! Would not recommend Your package was denied by customs and returned to me. Whatnot emailed me a new shipping label to send it back out, to which I did immediately. If it happens again, you’ll have to contact Whatnot for a refund. You were blocked IMMEDIATELY after my show ended because you were extremely rude and disrespectful to me and my mods during my show, and I will not tolerate that behavior. Have the day you deserve. 🫡 Fast shipping and beautiful jewelry, thank you! Beautiful 🪷 rings! Thank you so much Taylor! 💜 My package SMELLED SO GOOD!! I’m so happy to have found a spongelle connection!! You lives are so much fun to join! You are an amazing host! I love how happy you are and how connected to your customers you are! Thank you for the givvy 💕 I wanted to hop on here and leave a review because I just received my gorgeous rose gold and sapphire ring from Taylorjoflips, and my very first time purchasing from her was an absolute dream from start to finish. I love her whole personality and vibe—she is just super sweet, friendly, and completely draws you in. She has a wonderfully loyal core group of followers who show up every time, and you can instantly see why because her energy never changes. I was just scrolling by and stumbled across her show, and even though my ring holders are overflowing and I definitely didn't need another piece, I couldn't resist. She even included the sweetest little handwritten note in my mailer! I cannot say enough good things about her, her setup, and her show. Highly, highly recommend to anyone! Five Stars All The Way! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️