Reviews (379)Thanks Taylor for the heat cards were poorly shown and described... bought a card for $44 that "had a little whitening on the back" The card had a huge crease on the front and wolverine claw marks in the holo... I will never buy from him again and I suggest you(the buyer) shouldn't either. Thank you for the card! Card shipped and arrived quickly! Card was exactly as described by the seller. Will definitely be back for more! My order was correct and arrived promptly! Great vibe in the stream and Great deals ! 👍🏼Thumbs UP TaylorMadeDeals 😊 Arrived better condition than expected and even top notch top loaded with perfect quality of service from the vendor I love this eevee with a great cameo from rayquaza 👌🏽 highly recommend for fast accurate delivery 🚚 flying over the sky line which as an avid collector of this genre of tcg Pokemon cards I got to say that I love eevee look🤩 great stream, thanks again! great stream!! thanks again Honest and fair, great stream very thorough showing condition of cards Card arrived quickly and in good condition as described by the seller! Will definitely check out your streams again! Cards packaged with care, and shipped fast! great seller with quick shipping, will be back to buy more, thank you! Amazing streamer/seller. I won a bid on a card, unknowing there was another card available to purchase for the same price, that I REALLY wanted. The streamer was more than willing to switch the cards out and no charge, and did so out the kindness of his heart! Great cards, highly recommend for any Pokemon purchases! awesome cards and fast shipping thank you Cards in great condition, great seller with quick shipping. Will buy from again