Reviews (156)Everything shipped fast and packed nicely
Thank you Fun seller
Everything came as expected
Packaged nice and shipped fast So excited to get the Tinkerbell Loungefly that I have been staring at for months! Super Fast shipping & well packaged! I look forward to more shows & hopefully more Loungefly! Thanks again! Absolutely Gorgeous bag!! Thank you for much Taylor! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ another great package...love watching u. makes my day.. Great show, great bags and fast shipping! my package came super fast, , I love my bags!!! especially the hedgehog stickers.. Thank you I enjoyed the show Super amazing deals!!! Love love love all my babies!! Tysm didnt know what I was doing. thank you for my bag. Awesome host!!! Tysm for all the great stuff! I was so happy to get this package. It was like Christmas.🤩🤩🤗🤗🤩🤩 Good deal great people fast shipping thank you for my purchase... fast shipping...