Reviews (150)Always great items love my doll great host fast shipping Tysm Awesome streamer! Great prices :) one of my Bratz boxes was broken at the top-this was from shipment and not on the shop at all but they were so sweet in response! I was opening the Bratz anyway 😊💜 will be buying again!! Fast shipping New condition. Thank you 😊 Friendly seller, super quick shipping 😊 thank you so much Taylor! always shipping so fast, good prices and I'm always so happy with my purchases! Taylor has a amazing shop, i definitely recommend! thank you so much for my gift as well! I definitely recommend Taylor! she's a great seller with fast shipping and she has so many amazing things in her shop! thank you again Taylor! Fast shipping! I’ve never had a seller ship so fast! I got it in three days from purchase. She and her daughter (I assume her daughter) were super friendly and had a ton to choose from as well. Good prices and I will definitely order again! amazing! shipping so fast, so sweet. and even gave me a free coloring book! definitely will buy from again Very fast shipping, great packaging, very friendly and great prices! Thank you Taylor! Thank you Jane for the support I’m glad you liked all your items see you next time🥰 Thank you! 😊 Awww, thank you Tami you’re the best. 🥰 Love the items. Just as described. Fast shipping. Thank you so much! Show is always a lot of fun! Beautiful mini cabinet, exactly as described! Arrived safely and was packaged with care. Fast shipping and a wonderful seller. Thank you! Love my cloths thank you! Thank you so much love my strawberry shortcake things! A+++ WhatNot seller. Fast shipping! Well packaged. Item as described. Thanks so much! Pieces arrived in great condition ☺️. Thank you! Just as described! Thank you! A+++ WhatNot seller. Fast shipping! Well packaged. ItemS as described. LOVE EVERYTHING! Thanks so BERRY much!