Reviews (8,436)Taylor is the best seller on WN. She has beautiful, quality clothing. Shipping is fast. I know that I’m getting good quality when shopping with her. Shopping w/ Taylor is so relaxing. Her voice is calm. She’s not yelling to “BID it up”. She has beautiful clothes. So reliable. LOVE LOVE LOVE the custom prints. I got 2 shirts and a sweatshirt and they are so cute and great quality, thank you Taylor! Love! Thank you so much 💜 Very happy with purchases. I love my Jammie’s. Will order again. Taylor you are my #1 favorite host & show!
We share the same exact style!
First purchase arrived quickly and was perfect! 10 ⭐️’s
Thank you! Super fast shipping! Love them!!!! Thanks girl!!!! Great host, amazing prices and I will definitely be ordering more. Always amazing! I watch every day!❤️ Love my goodies as always and so speedy on shipping!! My bestie is gonna love the No Bull Live this F.R.I.E.N.D.S cap. So cute! Fast shipping! Very happy with my purchase! Excellent seller with both preloved and new-with-tags items! Loved my items and will definitely be back for more. Thank you 💕 Another great bag of goodies! Taylor was quick to respond to an issue with one of the items and make it right. I will be back in the future 🫶🏻 Always love my items and super fast shipping!