Reviews (307)Great seller, great jewelry reveals, and an even better friend! Thank you for extra goody. You know me so well. ❤️Thank you for everything! Love you! Thanks so much for the gift and the jewelry, Tay! I absolutely love them. I wore the uni!!! today and it goes perfectly with my wardrobe. packages so well & came so fast!! jewelry is a plus! Great experience with this seller. Got some amazing jewelry during this show. Thanks so much!! 🫶 Awesome experience with this seller! Thanks for the gorgeous jewelry. 🫶 Tay, thank you soooooo much for my jewelry and goodies! Your note was so sweet! I’m so proud of you on your first show and I can’t wait for your next one! Absolutely amazing! Love you girl! ❤️❤️ Such a great first show for you!! I am so happy with all my purchases, they are beautiful! Thank you so much, Tay!
Love ya, sister! Thank you. Love my rings! LOVE LOVE LOVE MY RING! Thank you for a GREAT SHOW & a SUPER FUN TIME! Thanks for popping my fizzy bomb cherry! 🍒🤣 TAY IS SO AMAZING!! Packaged so well with goodies too! great show Tay!! you are a wonderful and entertaining person! you will go far, you got this gurl! Thank you for everything! I CANT wait to see and help support your next adventure! ❤️🫶🏻love youuuuu! Item came quickly.
And was securely packaged Amazing woman right here !!! with amazing products!! 🫶🫶🫶 I love shopping with Tay! 🫶🏼☺️ Another crazy box!?! I swear I get hypnotized by these steals! It’s impossible to not swipe on these incredible products at these insane prices. The host has a heart of gold and I CANNOT wait for her return to live shows after she gets hitched!!! 🤘🏼😎 It was so nice getting a package from you full of lots of goodies! You’re the best and i cant wait for you to start showing again!! Love ya girl! thank you for the giveaway.