Reviews (181)Thank you for the giveaway 💕 Perfect transaction! Great price and fast shipping! 💕 Thank you so much for the givvies♥️🎁 Such a fun show! Seller is so sweet and kind.
I love everything I won on the wheel! And thank you so much for such an amazing buyers giveaway! 🥰 Packed everything with amazing care! Love all of my items! Excellent seller 💗 Had a great time on TayTays stream! Very entertaining and amazing items! 🤩 Would definitely highly recommend you stop by and test out your luck Such a fun time on your wheel! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 always packaged with lots of love. Taytay always has banners on her wheels! Loved everything! Ty 🫶🏽 Great show! Great prizes!! Tysm for the amazing buyer’s givey ❤️ Very happy with the whole process Her wheels are always amazing! She packages everything so neatly and professional! I received my items within 2 days!! Adorable Lazy Yoga Labubu! Great price! Well packaged and fast shipping! 🫶🏻 Love Tay Tay!!! She’s such an amazing streamer. Always lots of fun in her shows! My items always ship out fast and shipped with care!!! I will for sure be back to swipe again!!! 🫶🏼🦶🦶🦶 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My orders always come packaged with lots of care! Fast shipping, great prices, and amazing deals?! Hello??? Yall are sleeping on Taytays page! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️