Reviews (2,559)Kim & Tay TYSM for the BEAUTIFUL Bracelet and Ring! My daughter LOVES the Bracelet and I LOVE my Ring!! 😘😘😘 Everything is amazing!!! Tysm!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 I love them and cant wait to wear them. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful press-on nails! They look great and the quality is really nice. Fast shipping too! Beautiful nails, perfect fit ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING! amazing sellers! ✨️ Package received the nails are beautiful just as described. I have not applied them yet at time of this review. Fast shipping! Love all nails Absolutely, love, my jewelry great pieces, quality, packaged, nicely. Looking forward to more shows! Beautiful jewelry! Thank you so much 🩷 Always entertaining 🫶🏻 TY Great bracelet and great packaging! gorgeous!! arrived quick, great quality, even better in person! very happy w my purchase!!! Very pretty 🤩 and great quality! Thank you for my hand cream :)) I love the nails I grabbed! 10/10 such good quality nails!
All of the items in this purchase are stunning!!!💕 pkg arrived on time. Great experience.