Reviews (7,656)I've never had an issue with this seller. They sent the giveaway prize but missed my cards. I contacted them and they offered to send them out but I chose to just add it to my next order. Took ages to post it and just threw the etb in a box not a single bit of bubble wrap paper nothing so it had damaged corners Thank you for lovely givvy prizes
received my packs thank you great service gave me the wrong pack but still amazing would buy again Received fine, thank you and a great card that I don't have, was very happy with it ☺️ amazing deal thank you again No problems, came delivered quickly. Great cards as always. Thanks Liam and Paige! My items came well packaged and super quick, and as always it was an amazing stream 🔥 received my cards thank you Surprised to have had my spot pulled, packaged well too thank you. Very happy and I appreciate you bro