Reviews (126)Great show. Fast shipping and good packaging! thank you!You are very welcome 🤗 I hope to see you in a stream in the future! Make sure to go bookmark all my upcoming shows 😊 Great show!!! Great cards!! Host does a great job of informing and keeping the vibes going!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope to see you in every show Krystle 😊 Great streamer! Fast shipping! Saying this in rep3at because @tcgezus is truly our favorite. They're fun, not annoying, the chat and host always have great banter, and you get wild deals. They pull major hits on the regular and if they don't pull your card, you can request the bulk cards you like.I greatly appreciate it! It’s alway a pleasure to have you in the show! Saying this in rep3at because @tcgezus is truly our favorite. They're fun, not annoying, the chat and host always have great banter, and you get wild deals. They pull major hits on the regular and if they don't pull your card, you can request the bulk cards you like.I greatly appreciate it! It’s alway a pleasure to have you in the show! Saying this in rep3at because @tcgezus is truly our favorite. They're fun, not annoying, the chat and host always have great banter, and you get wild deals. They pull major hits on the regular and if they don't pull your card, you can request the bulk cards you like.I greatly appreciate it! It’s alway a pleasure to have you in the show! Saying this in rep3at because @tcgezus is truly our favorite. They're fun, not annoying, the chat and host always have great banter, and you get wild deals. They pull major hits on the regular and if they don't pull your card, you can request the bulk cards you like.I greatly appreciate it! It’s alway a pleasure to have you in the show! I should’ve been smarter i didn’t relize it wasn’t a guaranteed card but the shipping was fast soI do make it a point to verbalize it all throughout the show , list it in my show notes and even put it in parenthesis for your assigned character. I hope you still had a great time in the show regardless. Thank you You are welcome, thank you for joining the stream and I hope to see you in the near future 😊 Great seller!!! All pikas arrived in perfect condition and even made sure I had cards I needed from not hitting in the break!! A+++ Highly recommend!!Very glad you had a great experience! Looking forward to seeing you in a future show! AwesomeI appreciate your support! I look forward to seeing you in the future Show 😊 Received as promised. Thanks..Glad to hear! Thank you for the support and I hope to see you in a future show 😊 amazing ppl and amazing show!!I appreciate it brother! Always a pleasure having you in the stream 😊 see you soon! the wordt wheel in whatnot. if u want to spend more than what the spot us worth and regularly hit nothing but a top loader and bulk then get in here. This is how all character breaks work on whatnot. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t. By bidding you are acknowledging you understand the rules of a break. Sorry you didn’t hit your spots but that’s no reason to pretend you don’t understand how it works. Awesome givy ! Came in good condition 🤘🏽 thank you ! Of course! I’m so glad you are enjoying everything 😊 make sure to go bookmark my upcoming shows Super awesome job on protecting the card and package, and awesome card I try my very best thank you! Looking forward to seeing you in a show in the future make sure you go bookmark 🔖 Thank you!!!!
You are very welcome. It’s always a pleasure to have you in my Show. 10/10 My favorite whatnot streamer! Amazing breaks!! So stoked to have gotten the TR Mewtwo!!! I was so stoked I could pull that for you! I appreciate you being there and hope to see you again soon! The quality of the card was bad, the shipping and delivery was good though.All conditions of cards are shown on screen for singles.