Reviews (925)Great seller! Everything arrived quickly, was packaged well, and exactly as expected. Super smooth experience and would definitely buy from again! 💕 Great seller, fast shipping. Card finally came in after being marked as delivered 19 days ago. Can't blame the seller for USPS being incompetent. Great streamer and had amazing deals, thanks for the card!Thank you! I appreciate your patience, and i apologize for the delay! Thank you for all your support! 🩷 Always love purchasing from TcgPoke! I have been a returning buyer and not once have I been disappointed with the cards I have received from them! Thank you so much! You guys are the best🫶🏼 Arrived on-time and in perfect condition 👌 Did not disclose bending on card Hello! I apologize that you are upset with your purchase, but all conditions were shown during live, and while reviewing video footage the bend was shown as well as additional damage! Very nice and protected packaging but just took forever to get to me
We apologize for all shipping delays, sometimes PWE orders get sent back to us needing additional postage causing delay upon arrival! We try to do our best and get them back out ASAP! We apologize for any inconvenience! ❤️ loved it thank you so much my kids loved their cards cards arrived good, thank you! Ever got the package
📦 Your order was sent back to us due to the address being non-deliverable. I messaged you and received no message back! 🙂 Great cards! Great price! Was NOT NM like it said on the back of the toploaders had a good dent in top of the card!!Hi! Conditions were shown during the live, but while looking over your video receipt I’m seeing that the card purchased was not damaged during the live. It may have been damaged during shipment and I apologize for that ! ⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏5🌟 love the cards! thanks so much! definitely will be back for more Thank you! Loved all my cards and they arrived so fast!