Reviews (57)Card came in quick and beautiful. Runs a great stream with awesome cards My brother got too much heat 🔥 Thank you for the quality cards and food deals. Can’t wait for the next one! Everything was packaged well all tho it was a tight fit, appreciate it for the cards! Awesome deals, super chill stream and fantastic packaging! Package received! My cards arrived on time, secure and in great condition, as I ordered it.
I will purchase more, thanks again 👍🏾 Great cards, safe and fast shipping. Go check out my boi Zduck’s stream Great guy.. 👌🫶🏽💯, reasonable, quick and fast shipping..
love my pretty little singles tysm 😊 🙏 💕 Always knows how to handle with care. Awesome everything I bought. Appreciate it, Aloha 🤙🏽 Came quickly and was securely packaged Over all good experience, mahalo for the cards. Came fast and protected. Thank you! 🦆 🦆 🦆 🦆 has a fire 🔥 collection!!! Awesome deals ! Fast shipping!!! Don’t sleep on his streams!!!! Straight love from this seller! 🤙🏼 Beautiful packaging, seller communication was on point and prices were fair