Reviews (412)I only hit one card in the break and he added a couple more cards in my package. That class right there!!
Thank you for the great packaging too! Never came inHi Ram, your order was sent within 24 hours and confirmed delivered by USPS to your provided address 3 days before you left this review. I work hard to maintain the <1 Day shipping badge on my profile.
If USPS did not actually deliver your product despite the delivery confirmation, please open up a support ticket with WhatNot and contact your local post office. If I can help further please reach out, I’m happy to help.
Thanks,
Matt great breaks takes guy truly cares for his customers 10/10 Excellent seller with a great stream!! Great break and quick shipping! Fast shipping and fun breaks as always! Looking forward to the next one!! 100% best breaker I’ve found. Breaks are fast, ships fast, packs like a pro. Doesn’t hold up breaks for hours to hit a target, doesn’t yell, or slap the table, never condescending to bidders. This is the place… The refuge from the rest. ty for the givvy appreciate you Quick shipping and we'll packaged! TY! Excellent Breaker and Host Who’s better than teambreakers? No one Best breaker in the biz! Love this guy’s shows and shipping/packaging is top notch. Give him a follow. Great as always, much appreciation! Great as always, much appreciation! Super quick shipping. Packed perfectly. This guy does it right! A+ all around! The base not being sleeved is more than fine but I thought it’s quite standard to at least penny sleeve any inserts or parallels. Loved the show though and the vibes. Hey Izzy. The only thing that doesn’t get sleeved or top loaded is base vet cards. If that happened in your order, I sincerely apologize. It would be the first time that’s ever happened. I treat every buyers cards like they’re my own.
There is a 0.001% percent chance a parallel was not sleeved and top loaded 😆 but I suppose it’s possible an insert was only sleeved and I missed it.
I threw in some extras for you after not hitting big in the break. I always take care of my buyers and their cards/packages. Hope you come back, thanks for breaking with me