Reviews (768)great selection great condition. arrived safely and fast. thank you Excelente as usual! Thank you Not only did the card that I ordered come in in great shape. This guy took his time and separated sandslash, sharpedo, swablu and fomantis cards for my kiddos master set. He made my kids day! Absolutely did not have to do that. You rock man and have my upmost respect for doing that for my kiddos. Definitely will be coming back and continue showing support! Keep being awesome brother! You are the best! I’m happy I was able to find those for you! Thanks for the support 🙏🏼 Thanks for the banger cards! TV is a top top top individual with a proper channel. Does streaming justice while bringing a fresh selection of cards. Super quick shipping. Don’t sleep on the man’s! Thank you! I have top top viewers! If you’re hesitant about buying from team vintage, here’s your message to please not be everything I have ever purchased from team vintage has been packaged properly and exactly as show great cards,great stream, great seller. Team advantage is truly a man of the people.🫶🏻 All around amazing seller with great cards!! Thank you for my 1st eddy psyduck!! always a great show with the best cards at fantastic prices. Cards arrived quickly and they look great! Will definitely be buying again soon! Excellent as usual! Thank you !! You can tell he genuinely cares about his buyers and the Pokémon community. Definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Highly recommend checking out their streams! 👏🔥 Package arrived safe and in a timely manner. Even threw in some extras. Will be back, thank you!Thanks for supporting the stream! Great show, again, fantastic cards, awesome condition.My pleasure Alan, Thank you! Fast shipping awesome card great stream thank you so much Quick shipping. Everything came in as shown.