Reviews (138)fast shipping, perfectly packaged, awesome slab! thank you sir. ill continue shopping here! Fantastic! Gonna hit the Zard one day from your awesome packs! Simply T-tastic! Great as always! Amazing stream and host, everything arrived in great condition :D hell yeah, perfect every time. tysm Best new streamers on the app! Love these guys! Thank you very much appreciate it beautiful and thoughtful!;find me! always awesome. got Cynthia's garchomp ex out of the etb. tyvm my guy. Never received anything , not sure if delivered to wrong address on drivers side but there’s no way I can see where it was placed/dropped off. Says it was shipped and deliver but I only received a different black envelope full of bulk cards with the receipt of the two cards I was supposed to get but I never got them
Haven’t opened up the etb to rip it, but everything came in as promised! Really appreciate the fast delivered timeline. Thank you so much again! absolutely amazing. by far one of the chillest streams I've came across. let's go Teatime Great show with really good odds! You won’t regret buying from this guy! 10 / 10 Great sellers and Great deals 🔥💯🔥 Big tea time is the man 🤝 I will say I love this fan art card. It’s super cool. I told him I’d grade it as a joke. But then he said he’d send me one of the holos. So I was like “cool!” And was legit going to send it out in a bulk order for grading. Not sure if he forgot or what but he did not send the holo. And that’s okay. I love the card. But on top of that the face of the card is pretty scratched up. I’m super stoked to have it on the free. But not gonna lie I’m a bit sad I didn’t get the holo. And there’s no chance I’ll be getting this one graded since it has scratches. I’m a bit sad but like I said it’s a cool card. Love to add it to the collection. package arrived safely.. thank you so much 🔥💯🔥 Man hooked me up on everything I ordered. I loved it.
Fast shipping card and I bought arrived safely. Thank you again. Awesome shop, really great starts, atmosphere, and product. Don't miss out 😉🤘 teatimetcg96 is an awesome seller. Highly recommend his lives, always a great vibe and is so nice to talk to. If I could join his live every time he’s on I’d be running to join
straight away. I also recommend buying his products, he always has a great variety and each live has something different. The prices are extremely fair too and what I got came fast in great condition and was packed nicely. I love spending my money with him! So much more I could say as he definitely deserves more then just 5 stars!