Reviews (86)literally the best whatnot streamer thank u so much :3 Amazing packaging, came very quickly!!! Literally The Best! 10/10 Would Recommend such a sweet person
great vibes always 👌🏼
tysm💜
thank you and chewy so much really appreciate it 😊 Hey, it's me, it's Verity🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Ask me anything (I got a question)🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I know about a million things (Well, that's great)👀👀👀👀
I'll do everything (Alright)🐒
]
What's the capital of France?🙉🙉
Oh, oui, oui, oui, it is Paris (Merci)🍅
Okay, what does the cow say?😾
Oh, moo, moo, moo, I speak that too🙊🙊
All day (Alright, thanks)🤖 First shout out to Chewy and the OGs and special love to Teddirissa for the best host for this special live I was blessed to be apart of. No words can express how lucky everyone was to receive all their special claims and beautiful cards. Thank you so much! 😊 Received everything and it was perfectly packaged. Will cherish these Pokemon Cards with love. crazzyyyy great show!! thank you for cards and stickers <3 AMAZINGGGG!! Could not recommend checking out this channel more. Great packaging, came quickly, and a great selection of cards. great cards great deals
fun games & so sweet🫰🏼 one of my favorite streamers for cutie pokemon!! thank youuuu!!!
Fast shipping and great packaging! Will definitely be buying from this seller again! Super chill vibes and great prices for cards. Come check her stream out! You won't regret it! Fast shipping great packaging Fast shipping and well packaged!! She is an amazing seller with great vibes and cards in stream! Super attentive to her buyers needs and has such adorable Top loader cases thats custom decorated she's selling!! Will definitely be buying from again and again!!! Thank you for always having great deals!! Fun stream! Great selection of cards. Happy with purchase. thank you judas!! so glad you enjoyed 🫶 My new fav show !! Thank u for all the great cards !!! :)aw thank you izzy!! so glad u liked ur cards🫶 i love my cards sm🫶🫶AHH so glad cherry !! cant wait to see u again 🍒🍒 Love my card, thank you!! Fast shipping and everything was perfect. (: thank you jordie!! can’t wait to see u again next time <3 Loved the card and sticker the seller included it was super cute. I love sea creatures so it was really cool to get a card with a sea creature on it. 🫶🏻thank you katy!! so glad you liked everything ☺️ Love love loveee the streams! Always the sweetest, has the cutest cards and they came perfectly protected. The keychain givy was SO cute too! Thank you so much! 🥰🫶🏼💕 1000/10!! Cute cards, cute free stickers & fast shipping 💕 Thank you! ✨ Love love love the stream! There’s always such cute cards and good vibes. I’m definitely going to be a regular 😂♥️🫶🏼 thank you!sara thank you!! i realized your name is “stellar sara” AFTER I packaged your order!! sorry i kept calling you stella 😹 thanks for always being so much fun, i look forward to more streams with you 🫶🫶