Reviews (93)both of my pants are super cute and fit perfectly thank you!! (: i LOVE everything, thank you sooo much!! I love all my things! They came quickly & are exactly as expected :) Awesome seller & great experience overall! everything came quickly and packaged very nicely! thanks for the candy in the package too! the clothing all fits perfectly and I love the plushies! Def would buy from you again! Everything arrived very quickly! So sad that some of the cuties i picked didnt fit ur closet is GORGEOUS </3. Pricing was lovely as well!! Everything 10/10!! Thank u! I love my purchase!! Thank you ☺️ 10/10 very nice person and came quickly so freaking cute!! thanks!! 💗 Amazing I love it thank you :) So so happy<3 and I got a little grandma candy😏😝 I loveeeee her so much. Thank you! All items were were exactly as shown, prices are awesome, host was very nice. 10/10, don't sleep on this seller! Such beautiful pieces. So happy with my purchase
Had some really nice clothes! I love all my items. Thank you so much!💋 arrived perfectly with no flaws and clean! tysm queen 🥹💕 Clean and as described!!! Thank youuuu