Reviews (47)I got my first four 2T items for my niece from her show, and I am SO impressed! 😍 Some were new, some were like new, and every single piece is absolutely amazing! She even went above and beyond to look for the size I was asking about, which was so sweet and appreciated. 🩷 Fantastic host, beautiful items, and an overall amazing experience! I will 100% be shopping her shows again!! 🛍️✨💕 Items were in excellent condition. Thank you! 💕 Everything was in wonderful condition and shipping was quick! Awesome outfit!!!!! Thanks so much!! Shoes as described thanks so much!! excellent service beautiful clothes!! Wonderful service!! even sent a free shirt for me!!! So super cute!!!!!! Fast shipping too! Thanks so much!! Very nice show! Great hostess! Pkg arrived on the third day after the show. Very quick! Items were as described. I definitely recommend teegree24 for future purchases. Thank you. amazing seller, the clothes were adorable, shipping went great & loved watching her live Love it! My granddaughter will look so cute in it! Fast shipping, everything was really good quality, from the packaging to the clothes! Will definitely be ordering again! Beautiful clothes will definitely purchase again