Reviews (616)Love my beautiful rings! As always, thank you for the morning energy! Amazing seller with plenty of items at reasonable prices! Such an amazing seller! 💕 Always so sweet and welcoming, with beautiful items and great prices. Everything is packaged with care, and I’m always happy with my purchases. Definitely a seller I’ll continue shopping with! 🩷✨ Great brooches. Packaged with care and arrived quickly! A++++++ thanks for the polishing cloths they're much appreciated. Someone call the cops, Teemoni is taking all my money 👮♀️🚔🚨 lol!! This by far is my favorite order from you. Every earring, necklace & ring was just pure 🔥🔥🔥 I appreciate the way you package bc nothing is getting damaged in transit. TYSM once again Tee!! Christmas came early and Teemoni was the Elf that made it happen! Love every item and can’t wait to wear them to put me in the holiday mood. 🎄 Gorgeous finds!! And the prices are unbelievable!! My early morning go to show!! You never know what treasures you will find ! Beautiful! Thank you.Have a.bless week. Thank you for my wonderful bling! I really enjoy your engagement with the buyers! Thank you for my items! I just love your energy and engagement in your shows! I will continue to book mark your upcoming shows so I can catch one when I’m on this App. If you’re reading this review and NOT following this seller you’re missing OUT! Thanks again for my items.
Love my purchases. Fast shipping. Thank you Hey Teemoni, my necklace is a baddie 🥰😍 you did your thang with this one!! I appreciate all of your hard work!! Shopping with Teemoni is a good time! Its bright & early for us West Coast folks, but she always has some bangers 🔥❤️ great packaging & fast shipping. Packaged well, love the product Thank you so much for the interesting & lovely items! Your shows are always so upbeat & enjoyable! 🌺🫶🏼🩵 Another good time shopping with Teeeemoni 🫶 Packaging, shipping time, selection of jewelry, the deals & her fun spirit are always on point!!! Very happy with my purchase!!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Thank you so much ♥️✨💎!!